Your opinion on Pre Purchased Photo Package

Tallcruiser

The only time I have seen it at the $99 price was the first quarter of 2017 when they were experimenting with pricing.

Do you know of a $99 offer after that time?

They did a $49, a couple years ago raised to $99..but I really don't understand why posters bring the $99 special up...as it was not offered Jan/Feb 2018 so I am sure it is gone forever.....

On Many cruises they do not offer a presale...

I've been watching our December cruise, too, and the package is not available for pre-purchase. I've called Princess and can't seem to get an answer other than the package is not available now. I'm hoping at least they will offer the package on the cruise - we are going with some extended family, and I'd love to have all of the photos, even if I have to pay full price. I love the package! The extra photos work great with my photo memory books.

FYI...You have to be willing to check often to see if it’s being offered. I have had the $99 offer a few times. If you do see it being offered make sure that you let everyone on the thread for your cruise know.

Tom😎

FYI...You have to be willing to check often to see if it’s being offered. I have had the $99 offer a few times. If you do see it being offered make sure that you let everyone on the thread for your cruise know.

Tom

Yes, I will, although I doubt we'll ever see the $99 offer again. Next month I'll be on my last cruise with the $99 offer. I have another cruise booked for 2018 and one in 2019, and neither of these have the photo package available for paying in advance, and I've been checking every few days or so - just part of my online routine to check cruise prices and and availability of the photo package