EPIC- March 7-10 2018-- 3 Night Bahamas

sabbo55

We were on the same cruise. First time with NCL.

You must have gotten to the port very early because after about 11:30 it got bad. We got to the port about noon and it took us an hour and 45 minutes to board.

My thoughts are the same as yours about the ship layout. I hated it. They needed two more banks of elevators. There's no center atrium or promenade which helps in navigating a ship. I didn't mind the layout of the room but wished the water closet was bigger.

But the food and entertainment was some of the best I've had on any cruise ship (mind you we've only been on three cruises). Moderno is amazing and Cirque Dreams was phenomenal. The Garden Cafe was cruise ship good and O'Sheehan's was meh.

I'll sail NCL again. Probably won't sail Epic again.

We were on the same cruise. First time with NCL.

You must have gotten to the port very early because after about 11:30 it got bad. We got to the port about noon and it took us an hour and 45 minutes to board.

My thoughts are the same as yours about the ship layout. I hated it. They needed two more banks of elevators. There's no center atrium or promenade which helps in navigating a ship. I didn't mind the layout of the room but wished the water closet was bigger.

But the food and entertainment was some of the best I've had on any cruise ship (mind you we've only been on three cruises). Moderno is amazing and Cirque Dreams was phenomenal. The Garden Cafe was cruise ship good and O'Sheehan's was meh.

I'll sail NCL again. Probably won't sail Epic again.

Funny you should mention the lack of a center atrium, my wife kept asking me.."where's the atrium". Yes having a center point would help with the layout.

Thanks for the review. It was very interesting to see someone's opinion after they have researched the ship, and were prepared for Epic's "uniqueness".

You did such a good job being fair that it was a surprise to see you rule out NCL in the future! I understand it, because I have a line I probably won't sail on again even though we didn't have a bad time on board. It just didn't "fit" in with what I want in a cruise.