Radiance -- Western Caribbean Menus?

RobNC2001

I'm with you and Sue on the 8th as well. I think all of the 7 night caribbean cruises have the same menu - regardless of the ship. In that case, Caribbean night is the best night for Chops or Portofinos. When you board, the first compass will list the themes for each night, so you can figure it out then.

Thanks. I did find some menus online. Monday is formal night. Tuesday is Caribbean night and will definetly head to either Chops or Portofino's then. Friday is another casual night and will probably do a specialty restaurant that night as well.

RobNC,

A word of caution. "Caribbean" dress theme day was actually Italian for dinner and the Caribbean food came the next night. Just a head's up, as this confused us last month on Radiance. I can't remember what particular days/nights these were.

Make sure you are looking at the *menu* to spot Caribbean night, and not the Compass.

Tracy

ZOTZER. Thanks for the heads up. How strange to have Caribbean night and serve Italian food. I will look into this further. Really appreciate the info! Definitely don't want to miss the Italian food night. DO want to miss the Caribbean food night!

I don't know what it is, but I'm having a heck of a time finding the menus. I am going to be on the Radiance for the Western Caribbean cruise on January 22. I checked the link to Cruiseclues and I found very general information, but nothing specific about what nights are what.

Since other people have said they found it without a problem, I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right places. Little help? :)

Archived