FREEDOM SPRING BREAK trip report with PICS! 3/25-3/31

It appears that this review has died. no update in a week.

He has a lot on his plate with school right now so I can completely understand! I wrote one of these reviews for the same sailing and while fun to write, they do take up a lot of time and energy. Just hang in there, he’ll be back before we know it [emoji846]

ETA: I saw in your signature that you’re sailing Allure in 2019, you’ll love it! Let me know if you have any questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
He has a lot on his plate with school right now so I can completely understand! I wrote one of these reviews for the same sailing and while fun to write, they do take up a lot of time and energy. Just hang in there, he’ll be back before we know it [emoji846]

ETA: I saw in your signature that you’re sailing Allure in 2019, you’ll love it! Let me know if you have any questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry I have neglected this trip report :(

School got super busy with AP exams then graduation coming up, then I got my wisdom teeth removed taking me out of commission for a little, then college orientation and online courses came up.

This summer has just been CRAZY busy so far, with tons of family stuff and more. Every time I was going to sit down and work on the review, something else came up. I’m truly sorry :(

Luckily, after a more than two month hiatus this trip report will continue, as long as someone is reading it! I have more free time now, and I took tons of notes on my trip so I’ll be sure to continue the detail I had :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums