I have never been so conflicted! Booked on RCL, BOTS....considering Sunshine! HELP!

we've been on briliiance, it is a really neat ship with a European kind of flavor different than the other royal ships we have been on

not been on sunshine but I hear its at real love it or hate it ship going all the way back to when it was the destiny

the good thing is you got LOTS of choices from southern florida and sounds like you may have zeroed in on another ship now?

hope you and your daughter have a GREAT time!

I canceled BOTS and booked the Conquest. I feel pretty good about this. I normally like more sea days but we will have just sailed on the Bliss in February with 3 sea days so I should be good lol We will most likely stay on the ship in Nassau and swim with the dolphins in Amber Cove. Considering a catamaran in Grand Turk since we have Half Moon Cay for a beach day.

Thanks for all your input!!!

I canceled BOTS and booked the Conquest. I feel pretty good about this. I normally like more sea days but we will have just sailed on the Bliss in February with 3 sea days so I should be good lol We will most likely stay on the ship in Nassau and swim with the dolphins in Amber Cove. Considering a catamaran in Grand Turk since we have Half Moon Cay for a beach day.

Thanks for all your input!!!

Good call and we'll be on the Bliss for the Super Bowl the week before you are. Go Eagles!

I’m really excited for the Bliss! The Getaway was our first NCL cruise and we really enjoyed it. Excited to try out their newest ship!!!
Been on her sister ship the Escape three times and enjoyed each one. Jersey Boys and the Beatles tribute band at the Cavern Club should be good as well as the electric go karts.

Been on her sister ship the Escape three times and enjoyed each one. Jersey Boys and the Beatles tribute band at the Cavern Club should be good as well as the electric go karts.

On the Getaway we were with a cruise group Five O’clock Somewhere and we booked again w them on the Bliss. It was a lot of fun and we had private music events w a Jimmy Buffet tribute band , Beach Boys tribute and Blues Brothers. The Bliss will be more Buffett and an Alan Jackson tribute night. So excited!!!