2019/20 Australia brochure/preview

shipfriend_max

Hi to all,

In another thread I read there’s a preview brochure available for the new 2019/20 Australia/NZ deployment.

Sadly there I cannot open the link.

Maybe anyone feels free to either upload the link of the brochure here or post the preview schedule for the new deployment, with all ships and dates?

Before sale opening, for Europe, Alaska etc there’s also such brochures or schedules.

Would be nice, thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With just a quick look online, I can already see the costs for me, have possibly DOUBLED (at least) so I will need to stick to the 2 night cruises, and possibly try the Sea and Sun Princesses. This means going to an Oceanview or Balcony cabin, as neither have the Window Suites like the Golden, It would also mean having to fly to or from Brisbane, meaning I will need to learn how to get around in a new environment for me.

Oh well, at least I still have SOME chance to cruise

Perfect, thank you so much for posting it here!!

With just a quick look online, I can already see the costs for me, have possibly DOUBLED (at least) so I will need to stick to the 2 night cruises, and possibly try the Sea and Sun Princesses. This means going to an Oceanview or Balcony cabin, as neither have the Window Suites like the Golden, It would also mean having to fly to or from Brisbane, meaning I will need to learn how to get around in a new environment for me.

Oh well, at least I still have SOME chance to cruise

Usually when new cruises are announced roughly 1.5 - 2 years in advance, the fares are usually very high. You see the same happening when summer Europe, Alaska or Canada/NE is released 18 month in advance.

Usually half a year or a year later, the prices decrease. So don't worry, just be patient - then the fares should be lower. ;)

I am very glad to see Ruby Princess is doing Transpacific cruises between California and Australia!! :D