Will no photos slow us down at Cape Liberty check in? Also I'm gold?

Hi. We couldn't get our photos to upload properly for online check in. Will it slow us down at Cape Liberty for Anthem check in? Also, my ticket said I'm gold level (I did take another royal caribbean cruise about 10 years ago, is that why?) What does it mean? Any good perks that go with that? Thanks!

It won't slow you down. I couldn't get mine to upload my first time on the Anthem and they just quickly take them when you check-in. It takes an extra 30 seconds.

Gold Level starts after your first cruise on Royal so yes that is why. Here is a link to benefits. https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CAS_Member_Benefits_Grid_11.6.17-1.pdf The onboard loaded offers are BOGO drinks, BOGO Milk Shake, etc. You will have a letter in your room upon arrival that tells you what they are

Thanks so much! How does priority check in work at Cape Liberty for gold members? We're planning on getting there before 11:00 and I've heard check in is pretty quick? Will it still be helpful?

You will board after just about everyone else in Crown & Anchor, but before those who are not members.

You won't have any problems without the photo. We uploaded ours for Anthem and it didn't work. Added approximately 30 seconds to our check-in, no sweat. And, while the priority check-in is a nice thing to have in your back pocket, we didn't even need to use it for our cruise out of Cape Liberty because everything moved so smoothly.

I've found any kind of priority boarding status to be meaningless at Cape Liberty for the Anthem. Just get yourselves to the port between 10 and 10:30. Once you get through security look for someone with an iPad and get checked in. Once you're checked in you're ready to walk on the ship when boarding starts. It all moves very quickly and boarding usually is underway by 11 am.