RCCL Excursion Falmouth

Bruno82

Skip the RCCL Excursion and contact Cool Dave. We arrive at the falls well before the megabuses. The cruise line will have large coach buses chartered. You will travel with a bus full of people and have to be on a strict time schedule. This is a completely difference experience than if you go with a private driver. With Dave, you can go to one or both falls, add tubing, stop at a beach, eat an authentic jerk chicken lunch - all at your own pace for much less money.

After 55+ cruises, there are only a handful of ports/excursions that I wholeheartedly recommend the ship excursions. Falmouth is no one of them. Jamaica is beautiful and great to experience as you like - not rushed. The falls are not to be missed in my opinion. But climbing with hundreds if not thousands of people is no fun.

Hi. We just visited Jamaica yesterday with a Royal Caribbean. After much deliberation, we did RCI’s Family Thrill Seekers Pass & Adventure Falls. It was a lot of fun! Included in the cost is zip lining through the rainforest, tubing down a river, pools with a huge water slide and a waterfall that you can climb up to. For an extra cost, there were dune buggies and 4-wheelers. They had drinks and jerk chicken platters for purchase. The best part was that it was only about 20 minutes from the port on a modern bus with a/c! It was a fun day at a reasonable price for a ship excursion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums