Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

RC has never been known for their desserts. Enjoying your review and pictures.

Ha! My sister told me that too. Seems so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the good news. The coffee is piping hot. And good. And the not so good news. The "warm" cookie is anything but. And the creme brûlée is more like a custard. But the entrees were great!!!

I wonder if we can go to Wonderland just for the dessert?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok. 1887 was amazing. The talent level was outstanding!!! They announced this troupe was just formed. It was their 1st of 600 performances and they blew me away. But can someone explain that story to me??? bbad537bcc970eb391fb41a8ab066d15.jpg

7c52eeda4b3d8d19aa5d881141ae58a2.jpg

So these amazing skaters performed skills I've been watching on TV since a kid. I never dreamed I'd see it in person! Triple axels - nailed! You name it. Straight from the Olympics. I'm not even kidding. The talent level off the charts!!! Wow. Just wow.

But that story. Sorry. I've got nothing.

Just wondering. Did you guys have reservations for most of the shows? Also have you or your girls do the abyss or the water slides/zip line etc?? Or have you been to the arcade? Wondering for my grandsons 16 & 11??

Spoiler alert!!!! How about the bubble magician? She was amazing. But again I ask. What was the story? The DH says just let it flow and enjoy. It was that good. I think he's right. And the girls LOVED it!!!

..... But again I ask. What was the story? The DH says just let it flow and enjoy. It was that good. I think he's right.

I've seen probably 6 or 7 RCCL ice shows. They're all outstanding in their own ways but... you are 100% correct - the story lines are either odd or none existent. Always entertaining though!

Fellow Louisvillian here, really enjoying your review. We were on Harmony last year and loved it. Glad you are enjoying it as well. It is pouring rain and dreary here so you are definitely in the right place :)

Hey to the Ville!! We love it too! Already ready to come back!!!

Where is everybody??[emoji4]

Well we are now at the midnight showing at the comedy club. We've been venue hopping. The girls ditched us. Nothing is crowded. Crazy.

I've seen probably 6 or 7 RCCL ice shows. They're all outstanding in their own ways but... you are 100% correct - the story lines are either odd or none existent. Always entertaining though!

Ha! That makes me feel soooo much better!! Clearly not just me. Loved it. Just didn't get it.

We did last year on Harmony. I think it was $10 for desert, we shared “The World”. They serve you in the bar upstairs.

We've been doing pre-dinner drinks there. Will have to check. Have not seen any ala carte options at speciality venues.

Just wondering. Did you guys have reservations for most of the shows? Also have you or your girls do the abyss or the water slides/zip line etc?? Or have you been to the arcade? Wondering for my grandsons 16 & 11??

Hey Nabisco,

We have had reservations and the weather/mechanical issues have thrown a wrench in that with The Fine Line cancellations, wrecking dinner reservations. But, we found out tonight you can easily do standby. We did that for 1887 and the midnight comedy show.

The girls have done the slides. They are less crowded early, of course. I will check out the arcade tomorrow for you!!