Carnival Liberty Fun Times

acarnold

I’ve got them for the whole cruise. I’ll post tonight. Or if you want to text me at 314-225-5881 I can send them right away.

posting here is fine. I'm in no hurry, we're still months out. :-) Thanks so much!!

I'll see if I can name the photos better, there were some differences but it was pretty standard, some items (chicken, porkchop, etc. are repeated nightly). We only tried to eat in the MDR for dinner once, I'm a vegetarian and they didn't have many choices that particular night for me but my husband wanted the lasagna -- however I got so sick from the boat rocking that I had to leave and go back to the room part way through a custom caprese salad I ordered. We didn't eat in the MDR again due to the rough seas.

The steakhouse on the other hand was great. My husband ate my entree (ordered 9 oz filet and lobster for him) and I had a wonderful mushroom appetizer salad, mushrooms, and a baked potato for dinner. I have had most of my stomach removed so I don't have much space for much food so it was a lot for me. The apple dessert tasted like it was soaked in alcohol so I barely touched it. My husband had the chocolate sampler and it was fantastic. The little appetizers from the chef were a mini slider for him and a bowl of fresh berries for me. Hubby had a shrimp cocktail as an appetizer (the shrimp were enormous).

Thank you. Am I missing something or is it mostly the same from night to night?

there is one section of the menu that is the same every night. (FROM THE GRILL) THe rest of the menu should be different EAch night

Edited by serene56

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...