Getting credit for past cruises?

I took a cruise with royal caribbean in August of 2016, however this cruise does not show up in my past cruises and I'm still listed as pre-gold in crown and anchor (it was a 7 day cruise so I believe I should be gold). I even booked that cruise directly through their website...

I however cannot find my email confirmation for the cruise booking. Their FAQ also notes "Requests to add missing Cruise Points may be submitted up to 12 months after the debarkation date of your sailing. "

I'm wondering if this is really true as I've read about people getting points for cruises decades old. Also I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with proving they took a cruise without the receipt. I still have an ID badge from the cruise. I also have a receipt for a shipboard credit gift that was bought for me by my company for the cruise. I can also probably dig up the credit card statement that has the cruise on it. Is it likely any of those would suffice?

I took a cruise with royal caribbean in August of 2016, however this cruise does not show up in my past cruises and I'm still listed as pre-gold in crown and anchor (it was a 7 day cruise so I believe I should be gold). I even booked that cruise directly through their website...

I however cannot find my email confirmation for the cruise booking. Their FAQ also notes "Requests to add missing Cruise Points may be submitted up to 12 months after the debarkation date of your sailing. "

I'm wondering if this is really true as I've read about people getting points for cruises decades old. Also I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with proving they took a cruise without the receipt. I still have an ID badge from the cruise. I also have a receipt for a shipboard credit gift that was bought for me by my company for the cruise. I can also probably dig up the credit card statement that has the cruise on it. Is it likely any of those would suffice?

Have you called C & A?

That's reassuring! I sent off an email to their guest relations as their website said to do and attached my daughter's id card from the cruise. Clearly shows the boat and room number and name and also folio number (though I have no idea what that number means). We'll see if they buy it. I do have plenty of photos on the boat but none I see with the boat name in them.