Celebrity Equinox Theme Nights/Clothing Question

cruisincrazy2018

We are leaving on May 25th. Can someone tell me about any particular theme nights or clothing items that we may need? I know some ships do like a white out party and everyone is suppose to wear white, etc. I just want to be prepared as we plan our clothing. Thanks so much!

Celebrity rarely does theme nights.

In 20 cruises I think I have seen them do 2 white nights. They some times have a 70's night, 60's night but not something people dress for - generally it is the dancers & singers dressed for the occasional who put on a short show and the band/DJ follows with music from that era.

Celebrity rarely does theme nights.

In 20 cruises I think I have seen them do 2 white nights. They some times have a 70's night, 60's night but not something people dress for - generally it is the dancers & singers dressed for the occasional who put on a short show and the band/DJ follows with music from that era.

In 25+ years of cruising on every mass market cruise line, I've only seen ONE white night. It was on NCL, and maybe 20% of the people dressed in white. One cruise had a toga party (RCCL or Carnival - never again!). I agree with Jelayne regarding the 70/60's etc. nights.

Just was on the Celebrity Equinox for the March 24th western Caribbean cruise. They had the 2 nights of evening chic for dinner. Also one evening there a full moon party with black lights where it was suggested to wear white, but people wore lots of different things.

Just was on the Celebrity Equinox for the March 24th western Caribbean cruise. They had the 2 nights of evening chic for dinner. Also one evening there a full moon party with black lights where it was suggested to wear white, but people wore lots of different things.

Evening Chic nights are the previous Formal nights with a dress code that doesn’t require jackets, ties, etc: not really a theme night.