shore excursions question

my DH and I will be leaving on Adventure of the Seas 4/21/18. we are both 60 and can't decide on excursions in St Lucia,St John's/Antigua or St Maarten. We like adventure,beach and snorkeling type excursions but we are limited d/t my DH weighs about 280 lbs and a lot of the catamaran excursions say they have a restriction of 250 lbs. How strict do you think they are on this? also just not sure of what some of the beaches are like. Really love those white powdery sands with crystal clear blue water. Help would be appreciated. I think there is a forum just about shore excursions but I am not sure how to find it.:cool:

my DH and I will be leaving on Adventure of the Seas 4/21/18. we are both 60 and can't decide on excursions in St Lucia,St John's/Antigua or St Maarten. We like adventure,beach and snorkeling type excursions but we are limited d/t my DH weighs about 280 lbs and a lot of the catamaran excursions say they have a restriction of 250 lbs. How strict do you think they are on this? also just not sure of what some of the beaches are like. Really love those white powdery sands with crystal clear blue water. Help would be appreciated. I think there is a forum just about shore excursions but I am not sure how to find it.:cool:

St.Lucia http://www.spencerambrose.com

Antigua https://adventureantigua.com/

St. Maarten http://www.soualigadestinations.com/soualiga_destinations/Welcome.html

For St. Lucia and Antigua, what Merion Mom said. Spencer Ambrose is great but make sure he knows about your DH's weight. Spencer uses small power boats to get you from the dock to the beach by the Pitons. It is a great day.

In Antigua we did Eli's Original Eco Tour with them and it was a great day. The boat is a 52 foot power cat. Lots of room and a nice, smooth ride.

For St. Lucia and Antigua, what Merion Mom said. Spencer Ambrose is great but make sure he knows about your DH's weight. Spencer uses small power boats to get you from the dock to the beach by the Pitons. It is a great day.

In Antigua we did Eli's Original Eco Tour with them and it was a great day. The boat is a 52 foot power cat. Lots of room and a nice, smooth ride.

ok-thanks!