Southern Caribbean Video

Chesneygirl

Hi Everyone, We are just back from our Caribbean cruise and I wanted to share our vacation video. We rented a golf cart while in Bonaire and had a blast driving it all over the island. The video is of the whole cruise but there are plenty of golf cart shots along with some Bonaire footage towards the end of the video. We loved Bonaire! Hope you enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions. :)

yOehkhCujxU

Great video. I enjoyed it a lot!

What was your itinerary?

What beach is the one at the end of the video, before the two guys playing music?

What beach at the beginning with the lighthouse? It is gorgeous!

The beach with the nice palapas and sun beds, with a pier that has more palapas and sunbeds.....which beach is that and where? That looked awesome!

P.S. Love your pink nail polish!!!!!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

What was your itinerary? We were in Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire

What beach is the one at the end of the video, before the two guys playing music? That was Moomba Beach in Aruba

What beach at the beginning with the lighthouse? It is gorgeous! That was a beach in Key Biscayne, Florida we flew in a day early

The beach with the nice palapas and sun beds, with a pier that has more palapas and sunbeds.....which beach is that and where? That looked awesome! That was in Curacao at Wet n Wild Mambo Beach

P.S. Love your pink nail polish!!!!!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:[ /quote]

Hope this helps and thanks for watching!

Feel free to subscribe to my YT channel if you want to keep seeing more videos! :)

What was your itinerary? We were in Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire

What beach is the one at the end of the video, before the two guys playing music? That was Moomba Beach in Aruba

What beach at the beginning with the lighthouse? It is gorgeous! That was a beach in Key Biscayne, Florida we flew in a day early

The beach with the nice palapas and sun beds, with a pier that has more palapas and sunbeds.....which beach is that and where? That looked awesome! That was in Curacao at Wet n Wild Mambo Beach

P.S. Love your pink nail polish!!!!!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:[ /quote]

Hope this helps and thanks for watching!

Feel free to subscribe to my YT channel if you want to keep seeing more videos! :)

Thank you.