6 days to 1st cruise! St. Thomas touring questions

I would like to visit Megan's Bay for 2-3 hours, stop at Drake's Seat, Skyline Drive Overlook, Mountain Top and Paradise Point. I'm not sure if we will take the Skyride up & down or have someone drive us up & down. Then back to the port to poke our noses into a few shops for an hour. Maybe grab dinner there if we have time and board between 6-6:30 pm.

From what I saw awhile back there will be 3 ships docking this day. Norweigan Getaway at 8 AM, Grandeur at 9 AM and us (Allure) at 10 AM. Allure's hours are 10 - 7 pm.

Since Megan's Bay is on the other side, I thought it would be better to start there and work our way back.

If we went straight to Megan's Bay, when we are ready to leave would we be able to hire a driver for the rest of the afternoon? To take us to Drake's Seat, Skyline Driver Overlook Mountain Top, Paradise Point and back to Crown Bay? Is this a fairly common practice? Or do we need to take a seperate taxi to each spot along the way?

Surely there is someone who would know this information?  So many of you have been to St. Thomas.  Could someone please let me know their experience.  Is what I'm hoping for feasible or do we need to take multpile taxis? <br><br>We leave in 4 days.  Would love some feedback.  Please and thank you!<br>

I would just say that I think the tram to Paradise Point is way over priced. For just a little bit more per person you would be able to get a driver to take you for a 2-3 hr tour of the island. The trip to Mountain Top is definitely worth it. The views are spectacular. There are also several overlooks along the way where you will get views of Charlotte Amalie and the ships. It is just from a different angle than what you would get from Paradise Point.

• 4 weeks later...