The Lion afternoon tea

the brit

No, you don't book either the afternoon tea in the Queens Room or The Lion's Share in the Golden Lion Pub. There is no afternoon tea in the Queens Room on embarkation day. The Queens Room afternoon tea is held from 3:30-4:40pm. On the other hand, the QM2 daily programmes I have indicate The Lion's Share is available from 12:00-2:30pm in the Golden Lion Pub (during the same hours as the Pub Lunch itself). So assuming the Golden Lion is open for Pub Lunch on embarkation day, then you might also be able to order The Lion's Share on embarkation day. This is not from any actual experience ordering The Lion's Share though, so I can't say for sure.

If it's a full turnaround in New York or Southampton they don't do afternoon tea, as far as I know. In other ports with only a partial change of passengers (and only minor unloading and loading of supplies) like for instance Hamburg, a regular afternoon tea is offered.

If it's a full turnaround in New York or Southampton they don't do afternoon tea, as far as I know. In other ports with only a partial change of passengers (and only minor unloading and loading of supplies) like for instance Hamburg, a regular afternoon tea is offered.

Good point. Thanks for that clarification. It looks like jazzhands is joining QV in Venice after an overnight for QV in Venice. Perhaps afternoon tea is offered in the Queens Room on an embarkation day such as that (as opposed to a full turn-around day in Southampton or New York). Even though jazzhands was not actually asking if afternoon tea will be offered on their embarkation day, would a voyage like theirs be one that offers afternoon tea on embarkation day?