BOGO on Harmony

We are thinking of doing the BOGO dinner for nights one and two on our upcoming Harmony cruise. My question is this: there are 11 of us traveling. How do they work it to accommodate us all at one restaurant?

We are thinking of doing the BOGO dinner for nights one and two on our upcoming Harmony cruise. My question is this: there are 11 of us traveling. How do they work it to accommodate us all at one restaurant?

Go to the places you want to reserve right when you get on board. Know the cabin numbers & time you want. The restaurant can work out the details. But board asap & go straight there for that large of a party. We linked 3 cabins the last time we sailed.

We are thinking of doing the BOGO dinner for nights one and two on our upcoming Harmony cruise. My question is this: there are 11 of us traveling. How do they work it to accommodate us all at one restaurant?[/qu

We had a party of 9 (3 children) and as soon as we boarded, I booked Chops using 2 D+ BOGO coupons. Reservations was at 6pm and when we got there our table was all set up. They simply put extra tables together. I don't believe you should have any problems as, at least, the first nite is light for these restaurants.

Ps. Just be sure to tip accordingly if you book via your cruise planner, RCL does not include a grats charge when booking on-line, but will include a 18% grats if paid on board. Don't understand why the different treatment.