Spirit Suite Photos

cruzfvr

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I AM IMPRESSED!!! What a BEAUTIFULL CABIN!!:) Does it have sitting area too? How about a 2nd Bedroom?? Just wondering.......

Thanks!! They are GREAT pictures!!! What kind of camera do you have??

How was your cruise???

Suesan:) :) :)

I just put your two threads together, you had these two cabins. They are GORGEOUS!!! :)

How was your cruise? Where did you go? How long was your cruise? Did yout teens like the Spirit? Would you reccomend the ship with teens? Because I am thinking of that ship for our next cruise.

What kind of cabins did you have? Was one an Owners Suite?

Thank You!!:)

Suesan:) :)

Yes, it has a sitting area, and the photos do not do the cabin justice. I used my old Sony cyber shot camera. I bought a new camera in St. Thomas, but I have to figure out how to use it now! The cabin was gorgeous, but I must say, the lower suite cat. cabin next to it (9710) was gorgeous also, and just a little bit smaller than the AA (9708).

The cruise was wonderful, we have post cruise depression already! I wrote while on board the ship, so I won't write a review. Just wanted to post the photos of the cabins. ~Debbi

Suesan~ The cruise was great! Our teens loved the ship. They met some nice teens to hang out with. It was one of our top five cruises. The crew is very friendly, and we miss our butler, Armando, and room stewards, Eva and Wilson. They really made the cruise special for our teens. Lisa the concierge is very nice and helpful also. I think your teens will love the ship.

The cabin 9708 is the AA, and 9710 is an AD suite. For the price difference, I would book the AD, as it is beautiful and only a bit smaller than the AA. ~Debbi

Thank you for replying. Where did you cruise too? For how many days?

Your cabin looks a little bit like our AB 11020 on the dawn in April, (and again in February) maybe a wee bit more opulent.......But, in the same decorating style.

Loved the port hole in the shower, Cute!!!:D

Happy New Year!!!:)

Suesan:) :) :)

Thank you so much, Debbi. The suite looks wonderful! We can't wait for our cruise. Your pictures have made us look forward to it even more. We are staying in 9710. As of right now, the two Owner Suites are still available. We may coonsider an up-sell as we get closer and if they are still available.

logcabin~ I know you will enjoy your cabin (9710), but if you can get an AA for a good price, go for it! It has an extra guest bathroom (toilet/sink) that comes in handy, and the dining room is a bit larger. Also, our suite (9708) had a window in the bathroom so you could go out to the deck from your jacuzzi. Also in your suite, the shower overlooks your deck and you can look out at sea, or close the blinds if you want. The bathroom tile in your suite is beautiful. Both rooms are really nice, so you can't go wrong! Enjoy your cruise! ~Debbi

When we were upgraded to an AB from an AF last year on the Dawn my DH really did not get WHY I wanted to pay more. Even though I showed him the pictures, explained to him that our DD would have her OWN tiny bedroom and bath, well......

When we walked into our cabin, he then KNEW, WHAT, I was talking about....!!! He was "WOWED"!!! He was like, "You did good Suesan!!":)

He was impressed with EVERYTHING!!! He LOVED taking a bath every night in the Jacuzzi, watching the flat screen TV (which is over the tub!!). When we visited other people in their cabins, he was like, "It would have been OK to be a regular Balcony, but, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!":D

So, your DH, WILL come around, because if MY blase DH can, ANYONE'S CAN!!:D

Once you go "Penthouse" it is VERY tough to go back......unfortunately.....;)

Suesan:)

Archived