Guest speakers/enrichment on Oceania

kaymoz

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 224,607 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Terry, I wanted to read about your Norway trip but the link above didn't connect me -- gave me a bad gateway message. Is it posted elsewhere?

My husband wants to do that trip in summer 2019.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Terry, I wanted to read about your Norway trip but the link above didn't connect me -- gave me a bad gateway message. Is it posted elsewhere? My husband wants to do that trip in summer 2019.

Appreciate this nice follow-up from our "neighbor" to the east in Virginia. What part of Virginia? We have our son and two grandsons, etc., living in Charlottesville. Beautiful state!

On that link to my Norway live/blog, I just tried it four times in the past hour and it works fine on three of the four times. Maybe there was a "technical problem" with Cruise Critic. It happens at times. Try doing that link a few more times. Another option is doing a copy of the link and then pasting it in to your browser. As another alternative, go to the Silversea Board at

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=183

Then use the search feature with these four words:

terry ohio norway live.

You will see a few items down this option with this billing "Live/Silver Cloud: Norway Coast/Fjords July 1-16 Reports"

Then, click on that thread.

Happy to share more, answer any added question, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting, dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 38,431 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.