Edge Cancellations

cltnccruisers

When the new Norwegian Bliss first sailed some posters on these boards were just brutal.

The Bliss is still on her first revenue sailing. I´ve been on the pre inaugural with a load of 50% and we were told that the TA has a load of 60% so the crew can get adjusted to the new ship.

steamboats

The Bliss is still on her first revenue sailing. I´ve been on the pre inaugural with a load of 50% and we were told that the TA has a load of 60% so the crew can get adjusted to the new ship.

steamboats

Sounds like a good idea. How was the pre inaugural?

Great ship! But two night are just not enough to explore everything. Here´s my detailled photo review (try google translate for an English text).

steamboats

Thanks! It looks like there was plenty of good food!

I agree that 2 nights wouldn't be enough. I booked 2 preview cruises of 3 nights each for the Edge and likely won't be able to do everything we want to do, but plan to go back. :D

Unfortunately the Edge does not make any appearance in Europe when she´s coming out of the shipyard. And it´s not really worth flying over for only two or three nights. I´ll have to wait and see what´s coming up (and whether I still have some vacation days left).

steamboats