Dining Reservations Opened up Before Booking Window

marx

I'm booked on the Jewel sailing August 20th. Today (113 days out), I paid my balance and noticed that dining reservations were being accepted - so I booked them. I am in an outside room. Has the booking window changed (or maybe it was a glitch)?

I'm booked on the Jewel sailing August 20th. Today (113 days out), I paid my balance and noticed that dining reservations were being accepted - so I booked them. I am in an outside room. Has the booking window changed (or maybe it was a glitch)?

The booking window opened a week ago. Book quickly, else prime time slots will be sold out.

The booking window is now 120 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks! I'm glad I was able to book what I wanted (except Le Bistro, which doesn't seem to have any openings before 8:00 on any day of the cruise).

The booking window opened a week ago. Book quickly, else prime time slots will be sold out.

I was able to get Cagney's at 7 on 2 different nights and Moderno at 7 on a third night. I'm guessing a lot of passengers are unaware of the change.

I was able to get Cagney's at 7 on 2 different nights and Moderno at 7 on a third night. I'm guessing a lot of passengers are unaware of the change.

It hasn’t been advertised as far as I’m aware. I did my bookings for my August cruise at 120 days, but if it wasn’t for cruise critic I would have been logging on next month to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk