cozumel rental cars

cruisinkeri

Does anyone know if we need to reserve a rental car before we arrive in Cozumel? We will be there on Jan. 12 and will have 6 people so may need to get a mini van or 2 cars. Also, where do we pickup and drop off the cars- Avis had a couple of choices online, but I am not sure where we will be dropped off after we tender. Also, when does the last tender leave for the ship. We are there until 7:00 pm on the LOS. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!!

You won't need a reservation if you are going to get two jeeps, they have loads of them. I made my last car rental thru cozumelinsider.com and had an excellent experience. Jacqueline can answer your questions before you rent and they had good prices. The week we were there, all the Voyager class ships were tendering to the downtown ferry terminal. I think most of the rental agencies are within walking distance from there.

If you are going to rent a car, then I strongly recommend getting the Cozumel map from http://www.cancunmap.com It shows were just about everything is on the island. It is more than just a map, it is a great island guide as well.

Archived