Escape - Choir of Man reviews?

cygnets

We leave soon on the Escape and wanted to see if anyone would review the Choir of Man show.

Not worried about price if it was truly entertaining.

If you have seen the show please let me know what you thought.

Thank you for finding those reviews and posting the links for me.

I am not a beer drinker, do you think I would be allowed to bring a drink to the show?

Absolutely. Any drink you buy anywhere on the ship can be taken anywhere else on the ship.

- By the way, I wasn't handpicking favorable comments in those links above. Those were the only comments I remembered seeing, and they just all happened to be positive. :)

I liked some of the youtube videos of the group I found online. I am looking forward to the show and very happy to see people have had a positive experience.

I may hit O’Sheehans for a light snack and drink before we go in case the food is not to our liking.

Is it possible to get a soft drink instead of a beer? Do not drink alcohol or beer.

MARAPRINCE

Well, they aren't going to force it on you. I mean, they certainly don't make the children in attendance drink beer either.

We saw the show last Friday on the Escape. The show itself was great. The food was not good. We are vegetarians and had checked earlier in the week to see what was available. We were told that whatever the vegetarian option was in the main dining room is what would be served and we were okay with that because the food in the main dining room is usually very good. When we got there, we were told by the Maître'd that it was salad and pasta. Period. End of discussion. Okay. We received a very small salad with Russian Dressing and a bowl with a huge rim and a small area in the center of very al dente linguini that was stuck together. No bread on the table, no grated cheese was offered. I didn't want the beer that was offered and asked for a glass of wine instead which caused a tizzy of activity to get the proper person to take the order. I don't think the regular meal was very good either. There was a family on the tier below us and they hardly touched their meal. We used a specialty dining credit and paid an upcharge of $12.00 each and I think they could do a better job with the food.