December 2019 Cruise Options

amypete

Good day, all

We have to change a cruise from this year to next. Having never done Norwegian before, I am not familiar with when they go where, etc. At the present time, there are 20 cruises listed for December 2019 which is when we would like to book. Will that be it? They seem to be only to Hawaii and the Caribbean. All fine places (well hopefully Hawaii won't fall into the ocean!) but just wondered if that's pretty standard for this time of year. Does Norwegian not do the Mexican Riviera?

Thanks so much. I'm not quite yet an NCL Newbie but need to transfer the original booking I made to something new soon! It's quite interesting going from ship to ship boards and trying to get all the lingo!

Good day, all

We have to change a cruise from this year to next. Having never done Norwegian before, I am not familiar with when they go where, etc. At the present time, there are 20 cruises listed for December 2019 which is when we would like to book. Will that be it? They seem to be only to Hawaii and the Caribbean. All fine places (well hopefully Hawaii won't fall into the ocean!) but just wondered if that's pretty standard for this time of year. Does Norwegian not do the Mexican Riviera?

Thanks so much. I'm not quite yet an NCL Newbie but need to transfer the original booking I made to something new soon! It's quite interesting going from ship to ship boards and trying to get all the lingo!

There is more to come as there are 6 ships yet to show their deployment.

They will have a Ship in Europe and also Far East.

NCL does the Mexican Riveria -

the mexican riviera runs appear sporadic. Bliss is doing 2, 7 day runs in April. they arent regular runs, it seems tehy are done here and there as part of a greater repo.

I'll just keep looking to see what pops up in the next month! Thank you!