Bay of Fundy, St. Martins Sea Caves

Erzengel

Just wondering if anyone has done this?

I'm nervous because our ship gets in at 8:00 AM and the estimated low tide is at 8:21 AM. If high tide is at about 2:00 PM, it seems the best time to get there is between 7-9 AM and we leave at 4 PM.

Should we take an excursion or should we just try and get their on our own?

This is one of the things I really wanted to do so any input you can give, I'd really appreciate.

I'm nervous because our ship gets in at 8:00 AM and the estimated low tide is at 8:21 AM. If high tide is at about 2:00 PM, it seems the best time to get there is between 7-9 AM and we leave at 4 PM.

Should we take an excursion or should we just try and get their on our own? shii

This is one of the things I really wanted to do so any input you can give, I'd really appreciate.

If this is really important to you, then I would take the ship excursion...they'll get you off and on the bus ahead of everyone else and you'll be back on time or ship will wait (within reason for you).

Should we take an excursion or should we just try and get their on our own?

We did this drive a couple of years ago, we rented a car from Avis which was located nearly across the street from the terminal. The drive out was about an hour or less, very pretty once you are there!

Enjoy your cruise!