Obstructed balcony view

I was thinking of booking an obstructed view balcony in Adventure of the Seas. Has anyone had this type of cabin? RCCL tells me it is 25% obstructed by a pole.

Which stateroom?

It depends on which stateroom. I have an obstructed balcony booked on Adventure but it's 7688 - the perfect "obstruction".:D

Most travel agents will ask me why I want to book an obstructed room and I don't even tell them - don't need this information to be too well known.;)

It depends on which stateroom. I have an obstructed balcony booked on Adventure but it's 7688 - the perfect "obstruction".:D

Most travel agents will ask me why I want to book an obstructed room and I don't even tell them - don't need this information to be too well known.;)

what do you mean by perfect obstruction?

7688 is one of the only afts I would book on Voyager class. Enjoy!

Thanks! This will be my fourth corner aft on Voyager or Freedom class ships and 7 aft cabins total. Once I discovered them from cruise critic back in 2013 (had no idea about them prior :o) I book them whenever I can - I will choose the corner aft over itinerary and lower price just for these balconies.:D