Who do I email to complain to? Change in Cuba Itinerary

UPDATE......To all of you who took time to respond.....thank you. Thank you for the email addresses. My emails were read and I heard from Keith Oliver of RCCL. I felt it was very professional that he personally called me and answered my question of "Why are we leaving at 2 am instead of 9 am." The reason we are leaving early? For safety reasons, they needed more time.... 29 hours instead of 22 hours to get us back from Havana to Tampa ...safely. Now, do I like that answer?...no, BUT do I appreciate that someone actually took time to call me?...YES!!! Not only did Keith Oliver call me, he took time to listen to me. Sometimes it is how the company handles the situation that makes all the difference.

As for compensation....my travel agent was able to take care of us. Hats off to my amazing travel agent she really went above and beyond!!! AND thank you to the seasoned cruisers on cruise critic who gave me kind, supportive advice. Dawn

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE......To all of you who took time to respond.....thank you. Thank you for the email addresses. My emails were read and I heard from Keith Oliver of RCCL. I felt it was very professional that he personally called me and answered my question of "Why are we leaving at 2 am instead of 9 am." The reason we are leaving early? For safety reasons, they needed more time.... 29 hours instead of 22 hours to get us back from Havana to Tampa ...safely. Now, do I like that answer?...no, BUT do I appreciate that someone actually took time to call me?...YES!!! Not only did Keith Oliver call me, he took time to listen to me. Sometimes it is how the company handles the situation that makes all the difference.

As for compensation....my travel agent was able to take care of us. Hats off to my amazing travel agent she really went above and beyond!!! AND thank you to the seasoned cruisers on cruise critic who gave me kind, supportive advice. Dawn

Glad it all worked out for your. It’s true that there are many reasons times and dates get changed. This is clearly stated in there terms and conditions contract. As fuel prices are creeping up, cruise lines will properly start being tighter with credits for issues when covered in the contract. In order to keep down what we pay to cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The reason we are leaving early? For safety reasons, they needed more time.... 29 hours instead of 22 hours to get us back from Havana to Tampa ...safely.

Some CC cynics may say, wait, that means the original itinerary was unsafe? How can that be? Or simpler, the CSR told you something to appease you, even if it was total BS.

Well, this thread made me check the cruise I booked last week which is advertised as an overnight in Cuba leaving at 2 p.m. the next day. I booked specifically due to an overnight. Just checked and it has been changed from no overnight, only in port 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Not a happy camper.

Just called RCCL to inquire about the change and talked to two different people. The first one said it was probably an error on the website but assured me that nothing had changed. Second person said there had been a change and he would dig further. After holding for a long period, he came back and said there was indeed a change and read the email to me. But as he read the email, it didn't make sense because it listed no change. He couldn't explain the change on the website. But he too says no change! So, I'm hoping for the best.