NCL Star - Drydock Update

TheTides

Hey Guys!

We are looking at booking the NCL Star 9 night Greek cruise, and were curious about her updated drydock which took place a few weeks ago. Her reviews of the transatlantic spoke of her looking fairly outdated (definitely one of the older ships in the fleet) and was curious on NCL’s investment on her aesthetically besides carpets. Thanks!

I just got back from the first cruise post dry dock. I didn’t take pictures of the boat but I will answer any questions I can about the updates. There are picture on the group fb page Norwegian Star May 24, 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That would be awesome. In looking at the photos, it looks as if le bistro, lobby, garden cafe, the new spice area and the pool have been renovated. Do you know if the staterooms have been refreshed, as well as any new restaurants? Thanks so much!

This was my first time on the star so I’m not positive about the state rooms but they seemed refreshed. Plenty of outlets and a couple usb charging spots on the sconces beside the bed. We had a newer looking tv and lights. But the couch was definitely old as well as the art. I don’t think there were new restaurants but the captain stayed that all the restaurants and bars had been refurbed. And the ones I went in looked nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...