Island princess

terrybt

that's a tough one. the ship is just 'fine', showing her age in spots though there is always cleaning and painting going on.

since the aft cabins were added, taking out public space, it doesn't have as many viewing areas as the coral. i don't think you'll notice the extra people as you will be in a warmer climate and folks will be spread out both inside and outside.

the staff is wonderful as is the dining room food. I thought the buffet was not as good as others but that changes depending on who is in charge so could be terrific for your cruise.

the panama canal is one of my all-time favourite cruises (full transit through the old locks). i would prefer the coral princess, but if the price was better, i'd book the island princess again.

Impressions of the island Princess ship? Thinking of booking a Panama Canal Cruise on it? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This looks like a duplicate post. May want to look for the other one that has more activity.

Below is from the other post, click on the blue arrow to go there.

Impressions of the island Princess ship? Thinking of booking a Panama Canal Cruise on it? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums