VOLENDAM Looking on Going for Wifes 30th Birthday - Is this a good Crusie to go on

dabell

We have sailed Hal before and know about the older croud which does not bother us we jsut liek to meet people and have fun. Consider the Volendam in Febuary sometime anyone else going? Don't want to be the only youngins on this cruise like we were on the Maasdam last Spring. Anyone out there going in Feb or March who likes to drink and have fun. Or anyone have a segection of a better cruise for her.

You may want to jump over to the "Roll Call" board if you're interested in finding out who might be on your cruise. It's arranged by ship. I was one of the "kids" on my recent cruise, and I'm in my 50s. :D

Roz

We have sailed Hal before and know about the older croud which does not bother us we jsut liek to meet people and have fun. Consider the Volendam in Febuary sometime anyone else going? Don't want to be the only youngins on this cruise like we were on the Maasdam last Spring. Anyone out there going in Feb or March who likes to drink and have fun. Or anyone have a segection of a better cruise for her.

dabell,

February the Volendam will probably have a pretty senior crowd. The average age could go into the 60's. If you push the cruise into March the average age will drop because more families have spring break. The Volendam is a great ship and I'm sure you will have a great cruise.

Enjoy!

Kel

I am sailing the Volendam with my family on Feb. 11th, ages from 10 - 73. Come on along.

Just remember, the longer the cruise, the older the guest onboard could be, this is true of any cruise line, not just HAL.

Archived