Escape Deck 15

styme123

On 6/12/2018 at 11:41 PM, styme123 said:

I just got my room assignment for my Aug trip to Bermuda, deck 15 all the way aft 15278. When I originally booked it was for the GTY BF balconies on deck 10-11. I was thinking they would be the most quiet with a deck above and below. Should I be concerned about being under the Garden Cafe and another floor up from that Spice H20 and noise? The room is $500 more than I paid, I guess since it's close to the pools and food. I just worry about noise more than convenience. Should I call and change to a lower level? I did a bunch of searches and didn't turn up much .

Styme123....could you tell me if you actually stayed in 15278 on the Norwegian Escape and if so do you possibly have photos of the cabin and/or balcony?

4 hours ago, Bright1 said:

Try googling Escape cabin 15278. 

I have tried every way possible. I can see the outside of the cabin from photos taken from dock but was curious if Styme123 had photos from their cruise they could share. We are booked in that room February 2020 so we were just curious. 

1 hour ago, Weezyme said:

I have tried every way possible. I can see the outside of the cabin from photos taken from dock but was curious if Styme123 had photos from their cruise they could share. We are booked in that room February 2020 so we were just curious. 

I don't have many pictures of the inside of the cabin, just a few from the outside view lines. I liked that the bed was right near the balcony. There was also no one on the other side of us to the left. I liked the overhang as I fry in the sun so we could spend a lot of time out there and still be out of the sun. If you want to get a tan this is not the room for you. You could hear the music from Spice above if you were out on the balcony but with the door closed I didn't hear anything. I also sleep with a white noise app so that might of helped as well.

DSCN0095.JPG

DSCN0096.JPG

DSCN0177.JPG

DSCN0561.JPG

On 6/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

vr8qv&LDHp.JPG

It moves but that is where it is "parked"

Do you think 14278 on The Bliss is better or worse then that? What should I expect? It seems like the washing equipment will be in my view? Any pros to this room besides the quiet location and being on my preferred deck? 

Also while im here, The Escape room 15860 is an amazing balcony room imo. Outward balcony view, excellent location. Only downside to this room that could potentially bother some is a service door is DIRECTLY across from the rooms door and the service elevators are directly behind that door. Resulting in some noise at times.. but to me 15860 was perfect otherwise. Just INCREDIBLE views for sure. Small balcony but the best views you can get in any non aft facing balcony on the ship. You have a great view to the aft and since the balcony sticks outward so to speak, you really do get an extended view. The overhang above the room did not bother me whatsoever at all, however I suppose maybe at night it limited my view mode so then the day time. If I could get the same room but 2-3 doors down it would be literally perfect for me.

hoping 14278 on The Bliss treats me half as well

Been on big n small NCL's out of N.Y. I use an NCL person for a few yrs now. My rule of thumb. Depends on how many balcony decks..I take the middle deck.....Depending on a 2 bank or 3 bank of elevators, I get a cabin as close to the elevator group which goes up ro the pool/ buffet. Kind of easy system for me

10 hours ago, styme123 said:

I don't have many pictures of the inside of the cabin, just a few from the outside view lines. I liked that the bed was right near the balcony. There was also no one on the other side of us to the left. I liked the overhang as I fry in the sun so we could spend a lot of time out there and still be out of the sun. If you want to get a tan this is not the room for you. You could hear the music from Spice above if you were out on the balcony but with the door closed I didn't hear anything. I also sleep with a white noise app so that might of helped as well.

Thank You so much Styme123.....just what we were looking for!!