POAM Christmas cruise

penorment

We got back last night from our POAM holiday cruise. I have to say it was wonderful. There are some things that could be improved but all and all it was great. I am going to try tofind the time to write a detailed report as a thank you to all who were so helpful in my planning of this memorable experience. I am willing to answer any specific question too.

Is there a cover charge for the Cadillac Diner? I have read that there are cover charges for Lazy J's, East Meets West and Little Italy; however, I can not find anything on the Cadillac Diner. We are scheduled for this ship in May. First time to Hawaii..can't wait!

That is great! I was under the impression that the only free dining was the two main dining rooms and the buffet. I will be watching for your reveiw. I am especially interested in hearing about the shore excursions throught the ship and on your own in each port. Thanks!

newMexicoNita, We had to make reservations for all the restaurants because I cruised with 15 others but for normal size groups and a full cruise you would need reservations for Little Italy, East Meets West, Jefferson's Bistro(highly recommend-best fooid of cruise) and Lazy J(least satisfactory of specailty restaurants and most expensive). Liberty and Skyline do not need reservations but if your cruise is full I would suggest making them as the Christmas cruise was packed and there were many unhappy people looking at 1 hr waits. With reservations we had little or no waits for any restaurant.

Sorry the trip report is taking so long but we had a few minor disasters at the end which have consumed my time.

Archived