Celebrating 25yr Anniversary

floralscent

We are celebrating our 25 yr anniversary and my birthday on our Edge cruise in January 2019. When I reserved this cruise in 2016 my TA asked if we were celebrating a special occasion and I said 'no'. As our vacation gets closer I am wondering if I should mention the occasions we are celebrating or if it's even worth mentioning. We are now Select on Celebrity and this Edge cruise will make us Elite (this probably doesn't matter though). Thank you-

You can have your TA note it on your booking whether or not anything will come of it is questionable. I have had DHs birthday noted twice and also our anniversary. The only time anything happened was when we were in a Suite and I arranged with the Butler for some decorations and small shrimp & cheese plates so we could have a few others join us for a bday toast.

We are celebrating our 25 yr anniversary and my birthday on our Edge cruise in January 2019. When I reserved this cruise in 2016 my TA asked if we were celebrating a special occasion and I said 'no'. As our vacation gets closer I am wondering if I should mention the occasions we are celebrating or if it's even worth mentioning. We are now Select on Celebrity and this Edge cruise will make us Elite (this probably doesn't matter though). Thank you-

What a celebratory trip! After 25 years together I imagine that you've both learned that surprises can be fun and expectations can be risky. If so, you might mention the occasions to your TA and then enjoy any surprises that come along.

As to CC benefits, you'll be able to enjoy Select, but Elite won't come in until the next cruise.

bon voyage!

db