4SPA15 Spa Discount - Ends today - How to apply it if you've already booked something

LCTXcruiser

Hi ya'll! First off - big thank you to another poster (sorry don't remember the name) for giving this code out.

If you already have something booked through the spa you can still use the code. I called Carnival and this is what I had to do to use it:

Log into your booking and go to "My Cruise Details" (should be on the right hand side of the screen). Find the original thing you booked and cancel the order. Then reorder with the code...HELPFUL HINT*** Make sure you use capital letters when you put it in. If you put in 4spa15 it won't work. Has to be 4SPA15.

Hope this helps and happy cruising! PS - we book the spa pass so it does work on that!! :D

Thanks so much! What a lucky find today - I don't come to CC much anymore. I purchased spa passes - now here's hoping the Breeze T-pool is actually functioning by the time we sail. Is it even possible they would sell the passes knowing it won't be? Does anybody know if I can cancel for a refund it it's not?

Thanks so much! What a lucky find today - I don't come to CC much anymore. I purchased spa passes - now here's hoping the Breeze T-pool is actually functioning by the time we sail. Is it even possible they would sell the passes knowing it won't be? Does anybody know if I can cancel for a refund it it's not?

Usually if something is wrong, they will refund you. Carnival's actually pretty good about that (at least that's been my experience). I'm sure it will be up and running by then. I can't imagine it being down for over a week. That's too much money for them to lose.

Thanks I was able to save $32 on my couples spa pass using this code - Just in case anyone is wondering it is still working today - Even though this thread said it ended last night I figured I would check anyways ... Glad I did - Saved $450 yesterday with the AMEX deal and another $32 today with this code - Plus I saved about $35 when I originally made my booking using AARP discounted cards for the deposit --- I am just a saving machine still owe about $330 so that will be another $33 in savings once I order some more AARP cards .... wohoooo