Help please! RC capacity limits?

I do not think that this is always true. My wife's and I were on the July 9 cruise on the Mariner OTS. When we checked in on line, we received SetSail passes that showed "Muster Station A02". (I think that showing muster stations on SetSail passes is a new feature for RCCL.) However, when we checked in at the port, we were given room keycards marked "B7 Assembly Station". This was in spite of the fact that we printed the SetSail passes at the last opportunity only 4 days before the cruise, well after the Mariner resumed operations after the June dry dock. The plaque in the cabin also was marked B7 but it looked brand new. I guessed that the cruise line must have shifted the cabin from A2 to B7 because A2 was over capacity.

I would suspect that they moved the cabin from A2 to B7 permanently due to some change or other. They do not move them for a cruise and then move them back. It either might have been a reconfiguration of some rooms, or a change due to data showing one part of the ship tended to get higher fill rates than another.

The interesting thing is usually A is cabins in the bow, B is bow-mid, C is stern-mid and D is stern areas.