What’s your favorite ship and why?

Tonimarieb

Is this a typo? :)

Our first cruise was on the Conquest, second was on the Valor, etc... The familiarity may be what I enjoy about them. I've never been on smaller ships, so I can't compare to them, really. I just prefer the size of the Conquest class to the size of the Dream class. I like the Dream class, as long as I can get a cove balcony, but they are second place for me.

lol should of said Glory , very much disliked the ship.

Our favorite ship of ANY cruise line is.................................:confused:.............................Any ship that is in open waters and I am on it:D. HA HA! Seriously, we would say Carnival Miracle just simply because it was our first cruise. Prior to that cruise someone at work found out we were going on a cruise, and he asked which cruise line. I processed to say "Carnival" his response was "why Carnival?":o. Today I do understand his question after being on multiple cruise lines, but we still have a blast on Carnival cruises.

Never been an a bad ship but love the Dream, which is why we have our fourth trip on her booked. Good size, great layout, excellent staff, plenty to do, delicious food with lots of variety. Plus she sailed out of NOLA, which is a mere 2 hour drive. Going to miss her when she leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums