Puerto Viejo 'Beach Club' Excursion

Notnewtoit

Folks, does anyone know definitively where this NCL excursion actually goes to when in Puerto Limon? Answer not immediately obvious to me despite a search here and ports of call.

'Azul' Beach Club seems like a reasonable guess... but has anyone done the excursion and able to confirm/deny/correct?

TYIA :cool:

Folks, does anyone know definitively where this NCL excursion actually goes to when in Puerto Limon? Answer not immediately obvious to me despite a search here and ports of call.

'Azul' Beach Club seems like a reasonable guess... but has anyone done the excursion and able to

confirm/deny/correct?

TYIA :cool:

Below is a picture that is posted with an excursion (Puerto Viejo Beach Break and Shopping) that is listed on the NCL website. I went on in March 2017 while on the Pearl, Panama Canal cruise. Don't know if it is the same as what you are seeing and asking about. If it is, it is a really nice excursion. We boarded a newer bus with AC right at the port at Puerto Limon and drove down the coast for about an hour to Puerto Viejo, it was a beautiful drive and out tour guide was very informative, knew a lot about that country, it's history, culture, economy, etc. If you feel this is the same excursion I can offer more info if you would like, otherwise I won't keep rambling.

Have a great cruise!

LIO_11_Beach_680x330.jpg