Golden Princess March 18 Southern Carribean

tmm100

Hello,

We would be interested in hearing from other cruisers who have already sailed with Princess on this route (San Juan, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antugua, St, Maarten, St. Thomas), or who are sailing on this date, especially about port activites they planned/are planning outside of cruise ship excursions and anything unique about the ship itself (have only sailed Celelbrity to date).

Thanks!

you might want to check the "roll calls" area to find others who will be on the ship with you...there will be considerable info there...and check out the ports area of the board to find what you want about shore excursions and other interesting details.

I, too, am sailing this date, TMM. I have also been interested in the same reviews you're looking for and just haven't been able to find it. Apparently, the itinerary we're doing is not a regular every-other-week itinerary for Golden. In fact, this itinerary is labled "Classic Southern Caribbean" and is listed in Princess' 2006/2007 as a Crown Princess route that begins in November 2006, so I gather our March 18th sailing is a "one and only" for both Golden and Princess until later this year. I still want to read everything I can from past cruisers on Golden as far as tips, tricks and just general good information, along with cruiser's inside tips on how to best see our ports (St. Maarten, Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, and St. Thomas) most effectively in the 10 hours or so we're in each port.

Hello, Racepoint

I took Crysallis' suggestion and went to "Roll Call" and "Ports" and found a few interesting/helpful "bits and pieces", , also found a comprehensive review of the ship under the "Reviews" section - am just starting to sort through the information. Look for the post from Livefree in the Roll Call section.

TMM100

Archived