3 Night dinner package, embarkation night.

Going on Allure in October, have the three night dinner package. Understand I cannot make reservation until boarded. In general, would it be difficult to get Chops at 630 or 7 for 4 persons on the first night. Any insight helpful.

Going on Allure in October, have the three night dinner package. Understand I cannot make reservation until boarded. In general, would it be difficult to get Chops at 630 or 7 for 4 persons on the first night. Any insight helpful.

First night usually not as bad as the other nights, good chance you will get the time...but do go to the restaurant desk to book ASAP when you board.

First night usually not as bad as the other nights, good chance you will get the time...but do go to the restaurant desk to book ASAP when you board.

Where is the restaurant desk? We will also be doing the 3 night dining package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where is the restaurant desk? We will also be doing the 3 night dining package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to the specialty restaurant you choose, but they are all connected and can make reservations at any of the others. If there is no one at the desk, just go to another one...or call.

There was also a hostess podium in the Promenade when we were on Allure last month. She was near Sorrentos and she made all our reservations for the 5 night package we had. The Promenade deck is where we entered when boarding so it was very convenient.

As mentioned, you may go to deck 8 and visit the specialty restaurants, ie Chops, Giovanni's or 150 and make reservations there. We had no trouble booking the nights we wanted and the times we wanted.

We did make a change the last day and couldn't get the time we wanted, but we were flexible so we just went later. No big deal for us.

If you are a suite guest, can you make your reservations for the three-night package at the Coastal Kitchen, or must you go to a specialty restaurant when you board ship?

If you are a suite guest, you can have the Suite Concierge make all your reservations.