Sheraton Old San Juan

Parkcharoli

Has anyone been able to book here for just 1 night? I called the hotel directly but they said 2 night minimum. So annoying as it's everything we want but I refuse to pay $800 for 1 night.

I wish I knew how my wife booked it, but our recent stay in San Juan before a cruise to New York was just one night at the Sheraton Old San Juan.

She may be going to the site via google.pr.

Don't call the hotel directly...book on their website online. We got a 2 night stay this September a Thursday/Friday night for king bed no smoking with AAA discount for $385.56.

Check on Hotwire. I got it for $126.00 per night. I listed the amenities on the link above to help others. It came out to around $170.00 with the fees (resort/taxes) added. May want to check and see if something special is going on that requires a two night stay. We are sailing in October.

We'll be staying there for just one night next Saturday (8/11). I booked through Jet Blue but I had a reservation earlier that I had booked through booking dot com (Cancelled because I got a better price through Jet Blue - we have a suite and got it for just a little over $200 with fees).

What date? If you want I can ask someone when I'm there what is going on that date. Is it a holiday weekend maybe - sometimes they put minimum stays on those.