Reflection's Specialty Dining , Main Room Dining and Dress - Italy & Greek Isles 7/20

Arona

I pre-booked 6 dinners in the Specialty Restaurants and had 4 dinners in the Main Dining Room including the two "CHIC " nights.

First , I want to say on the Chic Nights people were dressed ! Tuxedos , suits , sport jackets and me with just a long sleeve shirt and dress pants . I would guess 85% of the men wore sport jackets or nicer !

The women ..... forgetaboutit.... gorgeous.... dressed to the nines ! I'm not kidding . It reminded me of the old days on the cruise ships. I was impressed.

Comparing the specialty restaurants to the main dining room ( remember , I ate in both ) , THERE WAS NO COMPARISON ! In the specialty restaurants , there were more choices , the quality of the food was much better , the service was unsurpassed EXCEPT in the Tuscan Grille where we were disappointed.

Specialty Restaurants order of choice for us : Murano then Q - Sine ( La Petite Chef - a lot of fun and cute as hell ) , then Lawn Club Grill ( also a lot of fun ) then The Porch ( for lunch - the seafood tower ) then last was the Tuscan Grille ( meat was tough and service was poor ).

Now don't get me wrong , the Main Dining Room is pretty , food good and service ok but no comparison to the specialty restaurants !

Also FYI , show times are 7:30 and 9:30 pm !

I pre-booked 6 dinners in the Specialty Restaurants and had 4 dinners in the Main Dining Room including the two "CHIC " nights.

First , I want to say on the Chic Nights people were dressed ! Tuxedos , suits , sport jackets and me with just a long sleeve shirt and dress pants . I would guess 85% of the men wore sport jackets or nicer !

The women ..... forgetaboutit.... gorgeous.... dressed to the nines ! I'm not kidding . It reminded me of the old days on the cruise ships. I was impressed.

Comparing the specialty restaurants to the main dining room ( remember , I ate in both ) , THERE WAS NO COMPARISON ! In the specialty restaurants , there were more choices , the quality of the food was much better , the service was unsurpassed EXCEPT in the Tuscan Grille where we were disappointed.

Specialty Restaurants order of choice for us : Murano then Q - Sine ( La Petite Chef - a lot of fun and cute as hell ) , then Lawn Club Grill ( also a lot of fun ) then The Porch ( for lunch - the seafood tower ) then last was the Tuscan Grille ( meat was tough and service was poor ).

Now don't get me wrong , the Main Dining Room is pretty , food good and service ok but no comparison to the specialty restaurants !

Also FYI , show times are 7:30 and 9:30 pm !

We were on the same cruise we did Tuscan, Murano and Q we loved all of them in fact Tuscan for us was the best. The main dining room was good but we wish they would change the menu up it seems to be the same every year we go. Overall nice cruise now if they could just do something about kid running wild night and day.