Celebrity Edge - Four Main Dining Rooms

London-Calling

Tall, as Bo said, you can invite guests to Luminae - it is best to reserve ahead of time. It is $10 for breakfast PP, $20PP for lunch, $30PP for dinner the last time we brought guests (last year). It can be charged on your Seapass or to the person who is dining with you, or at least we have done it both ways. You might want to see if they would have room for you for a meal (they may have a time that it would work to have your large group). It would be a treat for the family and fun to have everyone together there.

We treated our friends to the embarkation lunch one time and it was a fun way to start the cruise. Great wine, food and service! Hope you can find ways to all eat together! :D

We were on Connie last year in a suite and sailed with 6 other family members in non-suite cabins. We arranged in advance to take them to Luminae for the $30 pp dinner fee. It had to be at a time past peak dining time so less busy, like 8 PM or later. Our family members enjoyed Luminae more than the higher priced Specialty Restaurants. We went twice with them. The other times we enjoyed Qsine and Tuscan Grill, but we were not too impressed with the MDR when we dined with them there.

I am going to looking your suggestion to cancel dining package and then book each night. We paid $125 for 4 specialty dinners so I will have to see what the difference it. Good idea.

Dazey, I just posted a new sheet from X showing how much you save with the dining packages on the Edge. It isn’t as much as what you save on the S and M Class. It may be interesting for you to help make your decision.

It also listed the restaurants included, which is different than what they have previously described. You may want to verify which restaurants are included before making a decision.

The info, along with my comments are on the Many Choices of Edge Dining thread - last post.

I am going to check to see what times are available and will back out of specialty dining. We got the 4 night for $125 so if our 4 night at $45(on the low side) it would cost another $110 for 2 people and peace of mind. I shall give it a try.]