Haven't sailed "M" Class in a while - questions re: Summit

bhughey

Hello all - it's been a while since we've sailed on an "M" class ship, our past three cruises were on Solstice, Reflection & Equinox. We are sailing on the Summit in October and I have just a few questions:

1) any recent feedback on Luminae - specifically on the Summit?

2) Do they still over the "Taste of Film" food/movie pairings on the rooftop terrace?

Any other recent reviews, etc - would be much appreciated!

Hello all - it's been a while since we've sailed on an "M" class ship, our past three cruises were on Solstice, Reflection & Equinox. We are sailing on the Summit in October and I have just a few questions:

1) any recent feedback on Luminae - specifically on the Summit?

2) Do they still over the "Taste of Film" food/movie pairings on the rooftop terrace?

Any other recent reviews, etc - would be much appreciated!

Can't speak to 1, but when I sailed on Summit about a month ago, they offered Taste of Film at least once on our 11-night sailing (the movie was Jon Favreau's Chef). Can't tell you how it was as I did not partake.

We were on Summit for two weeks last October for Canada/NE cruise and stayed in a sky suite. Yes Taste of Film was offered a few times. Luminae and the whole suite experience was outstanding. They have a new captain now replacing Captain's Kate and Alex. Not sure if that makes a difference. We enjoy M-Class very much and can't wait to see these ships after their upcoming refurbishments!