Inexperienced "foo-foo" drinker

skm

I don't drink much, so on our first cruise maybe I'll experiment. I don't know what kind of drinks are out there...would it be best to get a drink book and read up on them, so I know what might sound good? I do know that I like frozen types and fruity types. How much are these kinds on board? I heard a girl from work had a $1000 bar tab at the end of her cruise (don't know if she even remembers cruising). Thanks, SKM

Most of the "Drinks of the Day" are frozen specialty drinks. Very refreshing on a hot day, so don't drink too many if you aren't used to it.:D Yellowbird is good, as is Pina Colada, Strawberry or Lime Daiquiri. Ask your server what's in the drink.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am an experienced foo-foo drinker. Try a miami vice-strawberry daiquiri mixed with pina colada. really good. Or you could just look at the drink menu they usually have on the bars and just go down the list and try one of everything that sounds good to you. Ask the bartenders what they would recommend too. These drinks are usually between $6-$8.

Archived