Cruise Critic Virtual! We Need You....

Well Carolyn are you on the cruise? Will you be doing the virtual cruise live?

Mike ,

from Carolyns previous posts

I'm boarding the ship midway through the cruise, an Auckland-Sydney trip, in Christchurch (but we're going to fly into Auckland and spend some time there

Statendam is due in Lyttleton on Fri 27th Jan (our time) arriving 6am and set down to sail for Dunedin at 6.30pm.

David.

Hi, all, sorry for the long silence. It has been, as you can imagine, a hectic week!

We're going to launch, I believe (little messed up on dates) the virtual beginning tomorrow (with just the intro), then day one (Auckland) on Friday. Day two (Auckland/Christchurch) will launch Monday and then we're on track.

So it's almost live!

I just want to thank all of you for such great advice. We had a ball in Auckland, and yes, did get to Devonport as was suggested (loved it but will tell you more in the virtual). Also adored the Hotel du Vin, a lovely bungalow resort near Pokeno and built amidst vineyards.

We board tomorrow...hope to see those of you who are onboard after that of course. Christchurch by the way is delightful. We've had rather stormy weather so far -- and suddenly it cleared up, just after we flew in, and the weather was perfect, cool and sunny.

Carolyn

Archived