New Zealand Picture Gallery Posted

Paulmj

I posted up a number of scenic pictures including panoramas taken on our recent Tauck World Discovery land tour to New Zealand. They can be found on my website at:

http://www.beenthere-donethat.com/default.asp

Click on the ‘New Zealand’ button and you will find the four links to the pictures. You will have to return to my website page to go on to the next link.

As always, these pictures, especially the panoramas, are best viewed in ‘Original Size’. Us the scroll bar at the bottom of the browser to pan left or right.

This Tauck Tour was the second half of their 20-day Australia & New Zealand trip. We skipped Australia now because we were there last year. You can click on the ‘Australia’ tab to see the pictures I posted up then.

Enjoy.

Paul,

Thank you so much for sharing. As always, it is a real pleasure to view your wonderful high quality photos. They are always top notch. You have a nack for going to places shortly before I do, so I get to see some great preview pictures from you. We will be on the Diamond Princess and are doing many of the tours you did. How did you enjoy the Tahune Airwalk? That is one sight, that looks great, but not much is written about it.

Thanks for your always kind words.

The Tahune Airwalk? It was sort of medium on my enthusiasm scale. I guess a lot depends on your expectations.

Better yet, watching the bungee jumping, especially from the Kawarau Bridge near Queenstown. I'm well past the age of ever considering doing such a thing myself, but it was fun to watch all the young people wait in line to put down their NZD140 to risk it.

As inveterate cruisers, the Australian tour last year and the NZ tour this year were departures for us. I suppose from a convenience standpoint, a cruise ship would have been better than all the ins & outs of all those hotels. Still, there was a lot we enjoyed that would not be possible other than on a land tour.

I can't say enough about Tauck World Discovery tours. Everything they do is first rate.

Archived