Freedom of the Seas My Time Dining Reservations Questions - Large Group

We are a group of 16 traveling on the December 30 Southern itinerary cruise. We have My Time Dining and our question is do we make a reservation time online in the cruise planner before the cruise or do we need to make the reservations once onboard? It does not seem to be available for booking at this time in the cruise planner (perhaps too early or perhaps not an option). We like the flexibility of My Time but there are a few nights that we may prefer to have a reservation in order to make it to a show.....

Do you intend to all eat together at the same time? If so, I think you will have to make reservations on board as I believe the largest pre-cruise number for the same reservation is 10. Even on board, the best you will be able to do is two tables close to each other.

Do you intend to all eat together at the same time? If so, I think you will have to make reservations on board as I believe the largest pre-cruise number for the same reservation is 10. Even on board, the best you will be able to do is two tables close to each other.

Last time on the Oasis we had two tables of 8 that were close to each other. That would be ideal.

We did 12 on Freedom and had 2 tables of 6. We had Traditional Dining, but on Oasis we did 11 and did MTD. I made reservations. You can only group 10 together, so I made a reservation for 10 and a reservation for 1 at the same time. Make sure you link all reservations together, then reserve all members the same time for dining, then go the dining room when you board and make sure they know you want to be together. Or, book Traditional Dining and link all reservations so they'll assign you tables next to each other. Don't know if linking the reservations helps with MTD, but it at least might warn them that you are all together when they start assigning tables.