Fairbanks riverboat tour and hotels with Holland American????

creel5857

I placed this on Holland Board but need help from anyone who can provide any details. We are scheduled for 11 day double Denali with holland that starts in Fairbanks. Based on our last 3 trips were are getting concerned about how air flights can be delayed and the need to fly in a day ahead?? Which means i need to find out which hotel or other hotels that i could use until we connect up with the rest of the group. Would i just have to agree to pay an extra day and let holland reserve it.

Can anyone advise a link or information regarding the riverboat tour that holland uses in Fairbanks.......meals.....bathroom......is it interesting to most ages.

Thanks for any help

The riverboat tour used by Holland, and all other cruise lines, is the Riverboat Discovery. They operate more than one boat, but all have restrooms. There will be some complimentary salmon spread and donuts, but snacks can also be purchased. I suspect that it is interesting for most ages.

Holland seems to put most of their cruise tours at the Westmark Fairbanks but also uses other facilities. Several years ago friends spent the final night of their cruisetour at the Sohie Station. I have also been told by folks who have been on Holland cruisetours that they were lodged at the Fairbanks Princess and also Bear Lodge.