BOGO Dining Package available onboard?

18hundert48

Hi all,

starting our Symphony cruise this sunday and wondered if it possible to buy the BOGO Dining Package onboard?

Looked every day in our cruise planner but no dining package showed up. Anyone been on the Symphony and could

answer my question?

Thanks and all the best

René

Hi all,

starting our Symphony cruise this sunday and wondered if it possible to buy the BOGO Dining Package onboard?

Looked every day in our cruise planner but no dining package showed up. Anyone been on the Symphony and could

answer my question?

Thanks and all the best

René

Which BOGO SD are you referring. The 2 night special which in my cruise planner for Symphony is only available on-line. This is $40 per and used on the 1st 2 nights only. Also, if you are a D+ tier level you get a coupon for a BOGO per each tier level member and also used on the 1st 2 night only.

Last week the BOGO dining package for $40 was available in my Cruise Planner for my November cruise on Anthem of the Seas. I went in today book it today and it's gone. Is this normal? Any idea if it will re-appear? If I call RC, can they add it to my booking? Thanks!

Last week the BOGO dining package for $40 was available in my Cruise Planner for my November cruise on Anthem of the Seas. I went in today book it today and it's gone. Is this normal? Any idea if it will re-appear? If I call RC, can they add it to my booking? Thanks!

If it does not show up in your Cruise Planner, then it's not likely they can add it if you call.

Keep looking, it may come back.

I wrote a review recently which may help.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2675164

Fantastic ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

„Dining packages on board.

No restaurant has been busy and they were offering BOGO on the 2nd night“

Do you remember, where the BOGO was sold on the second day?

„Dining packages on board.

No restaurant has been busy and they were offering BOGO on the 2nd night“

Do you remember, where the BOGO was sold on the second day?

They were selling them outside the WindJammer and they were also selling them as you went out to the pool by the aft elevator bank.

So live from the Symphony. They were only selling 3-, 4-, 5-night special dining packages, BOGO just for Diamond Plus. BUT...I went to every dining venue we were interested in asking for a special deal. They all offered a 50% discount on special days and times what fits perfectly well for us.