No blue dots or stars next to my threads

I went to my user name > Manage Followed Content. A list of all my subscribed threads show up, but none of them have a blue dot or star next to it. That would allow me to go to the first unread post in that thread. If I click on the name of the thread, it takes me to page one rather than to the last unread post. Then I have to go to the last page and back up until I get to wherever I left off.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 2.56.02 PM.png

1 minute ago, lighthousemom said:

I went to my user name > Manage Followed Content. A list of all my subscribed threads show up, but none of them have a blue dot or star next to it. That would allow me to go to the first unread post in that thread. If I click on the name of the thread, it takes me to page one rather than to the last unread post. Then I have to go to the last page and back up until I get to wherever I left off.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 2.56.02 PM.png

Two definitive places to see the dots/stars:

In a forum itself.  That will list every thread in a forum.

If you want only things you followed, click the Activities tab, then My Activities, then select "Content I followed". 

Thanks, I got all excited that this might work, but it didn't. I clicked on Activity>My Activity Streams>Content I Follow, and here's what I got:     Why does it list certain threads more than once? I tried playing around with the different selections under My Activity Streams and that only messed things up more.

549319334_ScreenShot2018-10-17at3_43_18PM.thumb.png.9f09dd7fe3f7f3f8d4d6aa434f137255.png